Lost In, Lisbon


No I'm not lost in Lisbon, although that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. What I have to share today is one of my favorite spots in the city, the rooftop bar Lost In
It's located in Príncipe Real the coolest neighborhood


First of all let's talk about this dreamy decoration. Or let's not talk and just admire it, that works too. 


    Then there's this. No, it's not an ice cream, it's just a mocha. A casual amazing looking mocha. 


And their scones...


If you're not convenced about this place yet what is wrong with you  this is the view from Lost In. As if it wasn't a pretty cool spot already it also offers you Lisbon to look at.


I'm sure by now this place must be in your Lisbon list! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm in Lisbon next week! I might have to look into this.

    Lisa | Not Quite Enough

    ReplyDelete