CHRISTMAS IN LISBON


I hope you all had an amazing Christmas shared with the ones you love the most. Mine was really good, lots of family around and great food (lots of food). I just wish my cousin could have been with us too but he recently moved to London and could't come for Christmas this year. It was really weird for me not having him aroun but I will be visiting him next month (Yes, London I'm coming to you again!). 

Now that you are probably curled up on the sofa, taking care of your food baby (I can't be the only one) I thought you'd like to have a look at beautiful Lisbon during Christmas time. 

Happy Holidays
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! It's so cosy I wish I was there too! And you look lovely! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma :) Lisbon is magical during Christmas, such a great place to be.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Lisbon!!

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lisbon!!

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete