Côte d'Azur | Nice #1


The beautiful Rue Paradis


Place Massená, the main square of the city. Reminds me a lot of a more colorful version of Terreiro do Paço, in Lisbon. 


The Promenade des Anglais, long and beautiful with the fancy five star hotels on one side and the beach on the other.


I particularly love the blue chairs along the Promenade, beach decor game going strong!


I guess they call it Côte d'Azur for a reason, how much more blue could that water be?!


The famous Hotel Negresco, where I'll be staying next time I'm in town (one can dream).


The Avenue Jean Médecin, the main shopping street. 


As you can already tell I have I spent last week in the Côte d'Azur with my sister! We stayed in Nice but also visited Cannes and Monaco. It was my first time going to France and the French Riviera was one of the places I most wanted to visit in Europe (even more than Paris to be honest). Let me tell you I am not disappointed! 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Que fotos meu deus! Lindas :) Aquela tua a preto e branco nos repuxos está tão gira ;)

    Inês x

    ipeachycoral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete